Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A New Family For Colby
Last night after our Mothers of Preschoolers meeting, Colby started following the wrong mom out in the parking lot. She jokingly asked him "Oh! Are you coming home with us?" He apparently DID want to go home with them, because he climbed in their van, buckled himself up in the back seat, and absolutely REFUSED to come out. Quinn, back in our van, told me "Mom, Colby doesn't like us anymore". Hmmmmmm. I physically forced Colby into our own van after about 10 minutes of cajoling - kicking and screaming. He cried himself to sleep in the van on the way home. I didn't think we were THAT bad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I told Steve we almost gained a child at MOPS...usually when I ask a child if they want to come home with me, they change their minds and go back to their parents.
My boys were sad that he couldn't come with us!
Some days, I'd be willing to donate him :)
Post a Comment