This is the last part of the conversation I picked up on....
Colby: "Well, who would take care of us, then?"
Quinn: "Nobody. We'd take care of ourselves."
Colby: "What would we eat?"
Quinn: "Bubble gum."
Colby: "But we don't know how to drive!"
Quinn: "I had a dream I learned how to drive. I can do it."
Colby: "We'd need the key to the restaurant..."
Quinn: "I found a key, remember?"
At this point, I made my presence known.
Mom: "What are you guys talking about?"
Quinn and Colby: "Nothing."
Quinn: "We're not talking about sneaking away at night to a restaurant."
Colby: "But we'd come back, Mom."
HMMMMM. Five years old, and they're already scheming about sneaking out at night. Am I in trouble or what?
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd be hiding the car keys if I was you (( :
Post a Comment