Friday, September 10, 2010

What I find out After School

PART I:
Q&C:  "Hey Mom, we had breakfast at school today!"
Mom: "What????  I didn't pay for you to have breakfast!"
Q&C: "You don't have to.  They give it to you for free.  We have the secret code."
Mom: "Uhhhhhh......"

I'm about to get a bill in the mail.  Dang boys.  They HAD a full breakfast before they left the house!



PART II:
Mom: "Colby, were you a good boy at school today?  Did you have to move your clip?"
Colby: "Well, I didn't move my clip all the way to red.  Just to yellow."
Mom: "Why did you have to move it to yellow?"
Colby: "Mom, it's really tricky.  The teacher said 'Colby, this is your second warning!', but I never heard her the first time!!"

AHHH.   The selective hearing problem we have at home!

PART III: 
Quinn, I think, has a little crush on his teacher.  He sent her this email today, asking her out on a date tomorrow....
"can u come to my soccer game on saturday 245 at huron town



quinn"
 
When I asked Quinn if he liked his teacher, all he would say is "She sure doesn't let us get many drinks at school".  hee hee.

No comments: