My boys, every single day for the past 8 years, have eaten oatmeal for breakfast. And now they won't. All of a sudden. I still have 4 boxes in the cupboard, because normally they go through several boxes a week. But not anymore. Because they've decided that they HATE oatmeal, as has their sister. Which makes breakfast every morning a choice instead of an automatic, which takes a lot more time. The indecision is killing me!! "What do you want for breakfast?" "I don't know. What do we have?" "We have oatmeal." "I don't want oatmeal!" "Then what do you want?" "I don't know. What else do we have?"...... UGH. They would love it if I would cook them blueberry pancakes every morning, but quite frankly, I don't have the time or energy for that.
I miss oatmeal mornings.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment