For the same newspaper for the 5th grade, Colby had to write a news story about an important event in his life. This is what he wrote:
"An important thing in my life was when I was born, because it is the beginning of my life. When I was born I had a bad kidney, so did Quinn. Mom was really worried. The doctors couldn't do anything about it so we had to get rid of it, so we took out my kidney and I was fine but Quinn had two bad kidneys but the doctors healed it and all was well. THE END."
Editorial correction by Mom: The doctors did NOT heal Quinn's second kidney. Not by a long shot. The doctors monitored Quinn's kidney from the University of Michigan, and waited for such a time that he would be old enough to do surgery. Quinn's kidney healed miraculously before that second surgery was needed, and the doctors were stunned. GOD healed Quinn's kidney. Just thought I should give credit where credit was due, in the official record and all.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment