A mama worries. She just does. There's all kinds of temptations and influences out there for young men in this day and age - far more than we ever had to deal with growing up. I pray daily for all my children, that God may help them develop into the people He created them to be, and lead them undeniably home to His presence. But still... a mama worries.
The other day, I went into the boys' bedroom and lay down on Quinn's bed next to Colby to chit chat. As we were on the bottom bunk, I noticed some items stuck in the slats of the bed above us.
"What are those?" I asked Colby.
"I don't know. It's Quinn's bed," he replied. HMMMM. What could he possibly be hiding up there, under Colby's top bunk???
You know what I found, hidden in his bed? Not what you might THINK is hidden under the bed of a teenage boy. I found a prayer book, and the letters Rob and I had written him, telling him how much we loved and admired him. THAT'S what I found hidden in his bed.
He's going to be alright. The seed is taking root.
Thank you, Lord!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment