So Quinn woke up from his nap covered... no ENCASED.... in poop. On hands, in hair, down both legs. Seems like the majority of my conversations seem to dwell around excrement these days. But I digress. He was promptly placed in the shower, and then I went about my business, cleaning the kitchen. After a few minutes I hear "MOOOMMMM, it's coh!" "What??" ask I. "It's ok", he says. A few minutes further "MMMMOOOOMMM, it's coh!" "WHAT?? I don't understand what you're saying!" "It's ok" he says. Then a third time. "MMMMOOOMM, it's coh!". That's when it hits me. I am doing dishes, and turning on the hot water. His shower goes cold. I turn the water off to hear what he's saying, and of course, by that time... "it's ok". Poor kid. He's telling me that "Brown Yuckie is all done" now, so I'd better go fetch him out of the water. At least when I'm on the computer, he gets consistent water temperature.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment