So, Quinn woke up this morning, convinced that there was a "dragon fly" (his word for a dragon) in the wall of his room, scratching to get out and eat him last night. I think I may have convinced him there wasn't, but only because it's now the light of day. He said "and you and Colby were downstairs, and I was upstairs alone". Poor guy. He throws a HUGE tantrum any time I make him sleep in his own room anymore, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's because he's AFRAID.
As we were cleaning their room this morning, Quinn decides he has to go to the bathroom. I told him to go downstairs, but he wanted to use the little potty I have in there for nighttime emergencies. Colby, playing in the playroom and hearing the "tinkle of water", says "Ohhhh, it's raining outside today!". Too funny.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment