We were at the park this afternoon, enjoying the last vestiges of fall before winter sets in. The boys and I heard several ambulances drive by, sirens blaring. "WHAT'S THAT?" they asked.
Mom: "The ambulance is taking somebody to the hospital."
C: "I need to go to the hospital"
M: "No, only if you're really really really sick do you ride an ambulance to the hospital".
Q: "I'm sick, I have a cold in my nose".
M: "No, sicker than that. Like a broken leg, or something making you really really sick."
C: "I need to see a doctor. My stomach is full."
Q: "I need to ride in the ambulance. I have a broken heart."
What they won't come up with to be loud and fast. Quinn and his poor broken heart, at not being able to ride in an ambulance.....
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment