It's a snow day, so no school. Thought we'd make some treats for the school bake sale. I had the boys looking through my Food and Family magazines to pick out what they wanted to make. Quinn saw an advertisement for Mac n' Cheese, with a kid dressed up like a superhero.
Quinn: "Look, Mom! If I eat mac n' cheese, I'll be a superhero!"
Colby: "No, superheros are just pretend".
Quinn: "There's one superhero. GOD!"
Colby: "Oh yeah. God's the biggest superhero on the earth."
Quinn: "God's the biggest superhero in the whole universe!"
Colby: "Yeah. But other superheros are pretend."
Quinn: "How does God see EVERYONE at the same time?"
Mom: "It's one of His super powers, I guess".
Colby: "He can see everyone in Washington and Africa at the SAME TIME!"
Mom: " Yup".
Quinn: "That must be really hard."
Mom: "Not for God."
Colby: "I know how He does it. He has REALLY big eyes!"
Quinn: (movng his head from side to side and squiggling his eyes all around) "No, He goes like THIS all the time".
HMMMM. Who knows? Maybe so. Maybe so.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment