Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Letter From Quinn

Found THIS is Quinn's backpack today:

Dear Santa,
I love the presents you gave me last year and I hope you give the presents I want this year.  I would like a laptop  so I can email you.  I would also like a DS with the lego star wars game.  I really like that.  I really (want):
1.  DS with the lego star wars
2. laptop
3. Ipad with a charcher (charger)
4.  cars for my sister

I want an iPad with a charcher.  I would really like that.  I'm being so nice about it.  Can you give some cars for my sister? 

Love, Quinn
To Santa

Editor's Note:  This kid has expensive taste!  He's SEVEN.  We're in so much trouble.  I find it funny that he doesn't want Santa to forget the charger for the iPad.   I'm afraid Santa is going to disappoint him.  We've talked alot about what pricey things he has asked for, and he keeps telling me that "It's expensive for YOU, but not expensive for SANTA, because Santa makes his own."  He's at least thought it through. 

No comments: