Mad rush getting the boys out the door to school today, as we all overslept a bit. I set out the boys' clothes, and then dealt with the crabby daughter. It's the school bake sale today, and I told the boys that if they hurried really REALLY fast and didn't miss the bus, they could each have a quarter to take with them to school. Quinn got ready and in his snowclothes in record time. I'm just now picking things up from the morning rush, and noticed... behold, there on the floor.... the clothes I had set out for him. Apparently, he is wearing the same outfit he wore to school yesterday. The same outfit he slept in last night, because we got home from cub scouts too late, and he was too tired to put on PJ's.
I have no credibility as a mother whatsoever. WHAT that school must think of this family!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment