Colby: "Mom, remember the time machine we invented yesterday?"
Mom: "Yeah"
Colby: "Well, it's totally easy. Einstein invented one."
Mom: "In THEORY. We don't have the technology to build a real one."
Colby: "We did."
Quinn: "Mom, I totally know how to do it. All you do is get the longest, strongest rope ever, and wrap it around the whole world. Then, you pull on it, and make the world spin BACKWARDS. Then time would go backwards, too!"
HMMMMM. Interesting theory!
Colby: "We've also invented the fountain of youth."
Mom: "Really? Please share."
Quinn: "Upstairs we found something you wrote when you were EIGHTYSEVEN, but you're really not that old."
Mom: "What??? "
Colby just showed me what they were talking about... a poem I wrote my grandfather, in 1987, that I signed "Monica - 87".
((smile))
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment