Had to share THIS report that Quinn brought home from school yesterday:
"If I could give any gift I would give a playground to the orphanage, because they have no home. And why does that matter? There's three things you have to do to stay alive: 1 is food, 2 is water, and 3 a warm place to live. And another reason why I'm going to give a playground to the orphanage is no parents. Because parents pay the electric bill or the heating bill. And the last reason is no toys. You know when you're bored, you can play with toys. Not in the orphanage. And that's why I'm giving a plaground to the orphans."
Such a nice sentiment, Quinn. And glad to know that the only reason parents are important in a child's life is to pay the electric and heating bills.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment