Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Journal Entry

For Cub Scouts, the boys have to keep a diary for two weeks. It's been enlightening to me to read these little interpretations of their day. Colby will write something, and when I say "but that didn't happen AT ALL," he'll just reply "but it's what I WANTED to happen!" OK. Whatever. Create your own reality. Here's Quinn's entry for today. Made me laugh.
 
 
I'll translate in case it's hard to read: 
"Today I woke up went to scool after scool I went home. I told hi to mom, went downstairs to play the wii with Colby then a few moments later Mom said GET OFF THAT Wii!  Why me and Colby said.  You didn't say hi to me (she's very crabby when you don't say hi to her). But Mom, I did!  Colby says nothing. Oh.  We have piano lessons so Colby snuck a cooky. the mom said "you can have a banana." I told mom that colby took a cookie and not today.  Mom comes in and AHHHHH!  Colby said.  Then we went to piano.
THE END.
 

No comments: