Science fair time, and the dad and I are ridiculously excited about this. We have been dreaming of our future offspring participating in a science fair since well before we had children (Rob used to judge the local science fair when we were first married). Well, 4th grade is finally here, and the notice has come home to pick a project. YEAH!!!
There are ALOT of possibilities out there. In order to narrow down the options, I found an online survey that will suggest projects based on a child's interest. This morning, I began asking Quinn questions.
Mom: "Do you enjoy gardening and working with plants?"
Quinn: "No."
Mom: " Do you enjoy thinking about solutions to society's problems?"
Quinn; "No."
Mom: " Do you enjoy learning about lakes, rivers, the oceans and beaches?"
Quinn: "No."
Mom: "Do you enjoy studying about memory and how people learn?"
Quinn: "SERIOUSLY MOM?? Do I want to learn about LEARNING? Seriously??"
OK, then. Psychology is not his area. Now to find what is.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment