Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bickering, overheard.

Lots of family togetherness this summer.  It's leading to a near constant stream of bickering, and this mama has had just about enough.  As annoying as it is to listen to, sometimes it does make me chuckle.  Here was the conversation in the hot tub tonight.

Colby: "I must be the most attractive person in the whole world."
Reagan: "You're very handsome."
Quinn: "Stop it.  Why do you think you're attractive?  You're not attractive."
Colby: "Well, all I wanted was this hot tub to myself, but YOU TWO had to follow me in."
Quinn: "I didn't follow you.  I just wanted to warm up."
Colby: "You wanted to copy me."
Quinn: "No I didn't.  You liar."
Colby: "You're a liar."
Quinn: "I'm NOT A LIAR!!  You  know NOTHING ABOUT ME!!!!"
Colby: "I'm your friggin' brother."

The fact that they have spent nearly every waking and sleeping minute together for the past 10 years +9 months... yeah.  I'm sure they know nothing about each other.  Good grief. 

Has school started yet?????

No comments: