Friday, August 15, 2014

Shopping on the Web

The boys, much to my chagrin, have discovered Ebay.
Their recent birthday fattened their wallets, and being the discriminating shoppers they are, they want the most bang for their birthday buck.  Walmart just wasn't cutting it.  Thus, Ebay.

I, of all people, know how addicting Ebay is.  As the penultimate bargain shopper, I have found myself in recent weeks the purchaser of things that I only barely need.  When that clock is ticking, though, and the bidding war begins... suddenly, I must.have.all.the.things. It's terrible.  Don't tell my husband.

Quinn and Colby have learned that if they are patient, and wait out a bid, there's a possibility of buying something used off of Ebay rather than paying full price new.  But they have ALSO learned that sometimes they get outbid at the last possible second, and the have to leave their dinero in their pockets.  This KILLS them.

Quote from Colby Aho, not three minutes ago:  "I can't bid anymore.  It's just too frustrating.  I can't stand it!!!!!  I'll just go to Walmart and buy it.  Oh wait!  Look at that one!!  Bid $2." (Sigh)

Taking a little too much after their mother.

No comments: