The boys have been hearing lots about the election this year (who couldn't. It's everywhere. And it's ugly). Quinn popped off with this the other day.
"Mom, people say that Donald Trump is a misogynist".
"Hmmmm. Do you even know what that means?" I asked.
"Of course. It means that he massages people's backs," says he.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He was offended that I laughed at him, but I couldn't help it.
"I'm pronouncing it wrong Mom, but that IS what it means!" Too funny.
And then, both boys came up with this, and I nearly peed my pants.
"Mom, if Donald Trump was Mexican, this is what he'd say... [[in their best Donald impersonations]]
'I'm going to build a ramp over that wall, and get those hot-dog eating Americans to pay for it! Let's make Mexico Bueno again!'"
I died. WHERE do they come up with this stuff?????
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment