I'm having alot of AAARRRGGGHH! moments with the boys lately. Today at Walmart, Colby said he was thirsty. We were just checking out, so I told him to wait until we got home, and I would get him some water. In the parking lot, I was loading groceries into the trunk and asked both boys to get into the car and get their seatbelts on. Quinn did, but Colby dawdled. I found him thirty seconds later with wet pants.
"Colby! I asked you to get into the car, not jump in mud puddles!"
"But Mom, I didn't jump in the mud puddle. I drank it!"
AAARRRGGGHHH!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my dear sister, the best is yet to come..... :) Your boys haven't even begun school-- or have been kicked out of school yet! Oh, yes, there are more arrrrrgh's yet to come!
Post a Comment