I wasn't so good about writing down those classic "five year old boy" quotes from our trip to Florida, but here's a few that I remember:
Quinn and Colby could NOT say Epcot. The entire trip it was "Epercot", as rhyming with Apricot. Made me laugh every time.
In the car on our last day, this conversation cropped up:
Colby: "Mom, I'm older than Quinn, aren't I?"
Mom: "Yup".
Quinn: "No he's not!! We're both FIVE!"
Colby: "Un-uh. I'm six!"
Mom: "No, Colby, you're five."
Colby: "But you said I was older than Quinn!"
Mom: "A few minutes older than Quinn. Like start now..... and end now. That's how much older than Quinn you are."
Colby: "Yeah, but I'm five and a HALF, and Quinn's only FIVE."
Mom: "No, you're both five and a half."
Quinn: "But I'm bigger than Colby."
Mom: "Yes. Colby's older, and Quinn's bigger."
Quinn: "But why didn't I get born first!!! I knew the way out!! I know all the trails!!!"
Mom: "Uh... didn't work like that Quinn."
Colby: "I'm older than you!"
Quinn: "Un-uh"
Colby: "Yu-huh."
Quinn: "Un-uh"
Colby: "Yu-huh"
Quinn: "Un-uh"
Colby: "Yu-huh"...... continued ad nauseum. Dang twins.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment