Quinn (pushing his sister in a pedal car): "Wow, Mom. Reagan's not bugging me! I'm actually playing with Reagan for the first time!"
Mom: "Well, it's about time. Colby plays with her all the time."
Quinn: "Well, she's not crying. She's having fun! She's not bugging me!"
Mom: "See, it can be fun to play with her."
Quinn: "That's why she was crying all the time. Because I wasn't playing with her."
Mom: "Maybe."
Quinn: "Mom, can I have a dollar for playing with Reagan?"
Mom: "Nope."
Mom: "Well, it's about time. Colby plays with her all the time."
Quinn: "Well, she's not crying. She's having fun! She's not bugging me!"
Mom: "See, it can be fun to play with her."
Quinn: "That's why she was crying all the time. Because I wasn't playing with her."
Mom: "Maybe."
Quinn: "Mom, can I have a dollar for playing with Reagan?"
Mom: "Nope."
For the record, the above picture is actually of Colby. By the time I got my camera, Quinn had had enough of playing with Reagan, it was Colby's turn to push her around in the car. So much for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment