Monday, August 2, 2010

Aunt Dorothy

Rob's Aunt Dorothy had surgery today that didn't go well at all, and is in the ICU in Marquette.  Things don't look very promising.  As Rob is going over to visit, the boys made her cards.  They put alot of thought and time into those cards.... so much time, that I had to cut it short, as it was an hour past bedtime.  I told them it was time to be done.

Quinn: "But MOM!  I'm not done writing in it yet!  I only wrote 'I Love You'"  (Mom's note... what he actually wrote was "I Luv U  I Love U". I got a kick out of the spelling correction). 
Mom: "What did you want to write?"
Quinn: "Uh, Happy Going to Heaven Day?"
Mom: "Probably not."

The boys think it would be really exciting to go to Heaven, and the occasion is one to celebrate.  Maybe they're right, and the rest of us are wrong.


1 comment:

Teena said...

You know what, I like "Happy go to heaven day (((: It makes the sad of loosing someone somewhat easier.

Sorry for your loss. Luv ya!
( You can tell Colby I always spell love "Luv"