1. Getting his fingers stuck between the sliding doors of an elevator. Not when it was closing. When it was opening.
2. Getting his fingers stuck in the wheel of my elliptical machine
3. Getting his head stuck between the stair rails.
4. Getting his foot stuck between the pedal and the chain on his bike.
5. Getting the seat belt wrapped around his neck in the locked position - tight.
6. Getting wire ribbon wrapped 10 times around his neck - tight.
7. Getting the cord from the blinds wrapped around his neck - tight.
And today's entry.....
Getting his thigh stuck between the arm rest and the base of his booster seat!!
There are countless more that I can't recall at the moment, but I'm sure sometime around 1 am I'll sit bolt upright in bed and say "oh yeah! What about that time he got stuck THERE!" The thing with these episodes is that they happen in the blink of an eye. Impossibly fast. And yet the extrication is long and painful, usually requiring the dismantling of some major component of whatever it is that he's stuck in. If it's so easy to get IN, why's it so hard to get OUT? How does this happen? More importantly, WHY does this happen??? I have a theory. It's that Colby
No comments:
Post a Comment