Sometimes it's the Big Boy that gives me bloggable moments. Like tonight, for example. Rob pops off with this....
Rob: Wouldn't it be weird if, say, we had identical twin girls, and then we got divorced, and one went to go live with me, and one went to go live with you? I wonder what their personalities would be like.
Monica: You just described the plot of "The Parent Trap."
Rob: What? What's that?
Monica: You've never seen "The Parent Trap"?
Rob: I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen Grease or Dirty Dancing either.
Monica: We've got to rent all of them, and you have to watch them.
Rob: Do you see a common theme? I DON'T WANT TO see them. They DON'T INTEREST ME.
Well, sheesh. You come up with the whole plot of a Chick Flick, thinking that you just invented it, and then bash the movies that are already made! I'm thinking Robbie needs a little "Chick Flick" therapy in the very near future!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Parent Trap is not a chick flick. Yes, he needs to watch all of those movies. Larry loves Grease!
Post a Comment