Friday, July 31, 2009
General Absolution
This has been a hard few weeks for us. The summer has been cold, the boys were confined to the house for several days with impetigo, and now that the quarantine is lifted, all of the boys' friends are gone or busy. They are BORED, which means that destruction and fighting occurs much more frequently than mom would like. And my patience is growing very very thin. I was talking to them last night at bedtime about what it means to be a good boy, and how Mom doesn't LIKE yelling all the time, but that seems to be the only way they will listen to me! Colby looked at me solemnly, and said "I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry for a long long time ago when I broke my toy, and I'm sorry for coloring on the wall, and I'm sorry for coloring the van. " Quinn piped in "I'm sorry, too". Just in general. For everything they could've possibly done. It helps to hear, and I'm glad they apologized. I just hope it means that it stops, because I can't take much more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment