Thursday, January 21, 2010

Putting Money on the Card

While Mom and Reagan were gone in Spokane this past week, Dad took Quinn and Colby out to dinner and to a local arcade. They used a card loaded with money to "swipe" video games. At $2.50 a pop, it didn't take long to use up the balance on the card. Quinn today decided to rectify that situation.

Quinn: "Mom, I want to use this card to play more games."
Mom: "There's no more money on it. The money's all gone."
Quinn: "How do I get it to work again?"
Mom: "You need to put more money on the card."
Quinn: "OOOOOHHHHH." Next thing I know, Quinn had robbed his piggy bank, and had a pile of penny's stacked on top of the card.
Mom: "Quinn - not THAT way. You have to put the money on the magnetic strip on the back of the card!"
Quinn: "OOOOOOHHHHH." So he flips the card over, and puts the pennies on the magnetic strip.

I need to clarify.

No comments: