While taking a shower tonight, I discovered the boys had emptied the ENTIRE bottle of shampoo, in order to "get the bubbles out". I made a "GRRRRR" sound upon this discovery. "What's wrong mom?" they asked. I told them they had just wasted the shampoo, and I was not happy.
C: "Oh, sorry mom."
Q: "We'll go to the store and get more"
M: "Yes, but that costs money."
C: "Sorry mom."
Q: "What's money?"
M: "Something we don't have alot of to be wasting on bottles of shampoo." As I launched into a full discussion about earning money by working and the importance of spending money wisely, my son Quinn closed his eyes and started to pretend-snore. WHERE did he learn THAT? Come on, boy. The lectures are only BEGINNING in your life. They will get longer and more boring as you get older, I guarantee it.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment