Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Hair Dressers

The boys often like to fix my hair while I'm doing something (like blogging at the computer ;) ). As long as it doesn't hurt too bad, I let them have their way with it. This morning, they were doing just that, when I felt Colby rub something plastic down the back of my head. I didn't think much of it, until he said the following:

C: "We'll make this hair short, then we can turn you into a boy!"
M: "WHAT?"
C: "I'm using this shaver thing to make your hair short!"
M: "What is that???? Give me that!" It was a razor from the bathroom, with several strands of my hair in it.
C: "Don't you want to be a boy?"
M: "NO! I want to be a girl!"
Q: "If you were a boy, you could be our dad."
M: "You already HAVE a dad. "
Q: "But then we could have TWO dads. A tall dad, and a short dad. You could be the short dad."
M: "I don't WANT to be a dad. I want to be a mom, and I want to be a girl. NEVER shave my head again!"
C: "Sheesh, Mom."
Q: "Whatever."

I am SOOOO unreasonable, I know.

1 comment: