Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bless you, My Son.

I put a band-aid on Quinn's torn up toe this morning, and he said "Oh, look! Now my toe looks like a girl!"  I had put the band-aid over the top of his toe, so it did kind of look like a veil.

Quinn: "It's like my toe's an olden day girl.  They used to call them 'women' back then in the olden days."
Mom: "No.  A girl's a child, and a woman is an adult."
Quinn: "So, you're a WOMAN?"
Mom: "Yup".
Quinn: "No you're not.  You're a girl."
Mom: "Well, I'm an adult."
Quinn: "No you're not.  You're just a big kid.  At school, everyone says that people in their 30's are old, but I said NO!  My mom is in her 30's and she's not old!"
Mom:  "You keep saying that, Quinn, and I just might believe it."

Darling, adorable child.

No comments: