Bodily functions and little boys. WHAT is with that??? Seriously. Annoying.
Quinn: "Colby, who's the world's best burper?"
Colby: "I know! Grandpa!"
Quinn: "No. He's the Famous Farter."
Mom: "Boys, that's not nice. You need to stop this."
Colby: "No, it's true, Mom. Grandpa farts and then always says it's one of us!"
Quinn: (with obvious awe in his voice - as if this was the greatest talent known to man) "Grandpa's the best farter ever."
Colby: "Dad's the best burper ever."
Quinn: "Burp. Excuse me. Burp. Excuse me. Burp. Excuse me."
Colby: "You only have to say 'excuse me' once."
Quinn: "No. I'm just trying to be annoying."
Mom: "Well, you're doing a really good job."
((((SIGH))))).
And I apologize to grandpa for sharing this story online. I'm going to hear about this, I have no doubt!!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment