Colby: "Watch out Quinn. Mom's in a BAD MOOD."
Mom: "No I'm not!"
Quinn: "Well, you're being really bossy."
Mom: "That's my job."
Colby: "hee hee he. No it's not, Mom."
Mom: "Yes it is. God gave you to me, and told me to boss you around, so that you'd grow up to be good, responsible men."
Quinn: "No He didn't".
Mom: "Yuh-huh."
Colby: "No, Mom. You're just acting German."
Quinn: "Yeah. You're being German."
Mom: "German? Are you calling me a Nazi?"
Q&C: "YEAH!"
I think that documentary Rob had the boys watch last night to commemorate the landing at Normandy sunk in. A little too well.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet it isn't watching the show...but I have a feeling your husband has probably uttered those words a few times in front of those little ears!
I am NOT a Nazi to my husband!!! I swear!
Post a Comment