OK. I've updated this blog alot today, but all of my boys were on a roll, so I've got to document, document document.
On the way to last night's movie, the boys asked this question:
Quinn: "Mom, what happens when you burp and sneeze at the same time?"
Mom: "Your eyes pop out."
Colby: "NO THEY DON'T"
Mom: "Well, if you already know the answer, why'd you ask the question?"
Quinn: "Do they really?"
Mom: "Well, if you burp and sneeze with your eyes OPEN they will."
Colby: "Nu-UNH".
Mom: "Have you ever sneezed with your eyes open?"
Quinn: "No".
Colby: "Dallace and Dallan at school can sneeze with their eyes open." Sure they can. They can do anything.
Mom: "I seriously doubt that they can do that. If they did, their eyes would pop out of their heads."
Quinn: "Then what happens when you cough and burp at the same time?"
Mom: "UH, probably one first and then the other would happen. Not at the same time."
Quinn: "What happens if you talk and burp at the same time?"
Mom: "OOOOH. Daddy can do that. Ask him to show you." (or not. Maybe I don't want them learning that trick.)
Colby: "I bet I can burp and fart at the same time."
I have absolutely not the slightest doubt in the world that you totally could, my boy. Not the slightest doubt.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment